A Twister you will welcome in your field!
The Mandako Twister is the true Vertical Tillage machine, outperforming the competition in heavy soils and clay applications.
- Residue & manure management
Heavy Duty Construction
The heaviest Vertical Tillage machine on the market.
Unique ability to angle the discs up to a 9 degree angle.
- On-the-ﬂy angle adjustment
Independent Disc Suspension
The Twister Vertical Tillage machine can penetrate any soil conditions and stay in the ground.
- Superior spring-down pressure on each disc
- Independent disc system (vs the “ganged” system which risks damage to the unit
and inconsistent tillage)
Avoids Debris Plugging
In wet conditions, our machine is renowned for not “plugging” with debris and in the fall allowing the operator to effectively deal with wheat stubble and BT Corn stalks.
Earlier springtime planting and plant germination
Use the Twister Vertical Tillage machine for pre-planting to open up the soil and speed up the drying process.
- Simple run the machine at a 0 degree angle along your fields
- Soy bean stalks grow quicker and higher using this method, thus the advantage in the fall is the ability to combine all of the pods of the plant rather than leaving the lower pods to rot away
Decrease combine wear and tear
A higher plant stalk provides the ability to set your combine head higher, keeping it from running into the ground and avoiding unnecessary wear and tear on the equipment, also the decreased amount of fuel used.
The Twister Vertical Tillage machine is at its best when the conditions are at their toughest
- By moving the coulter bar to a more aggressive angle combined with the concave
“labrador blades” provides a formidable 1-2 punch to chop through wheat stubble
and cover the residue with soil
- Utilize the same set-up to chop and incorporate BT corn stalks without “plugging”,
even in wet conditions
- Folding and non-folding machines
- Standard widths: 12’, 16’, 20’, 24’, 28’, 32’, 36’, 40’
- Straight or concave wavy coulter blades up to 22” diameter
- Rolling baskets
- Rolling packers
- Phillips rowing harrows
- Tine harrows
Download Brochure PDF